Wednesday, November 21, 2007

November 21st - First Snowfall!!

I woke up this morning and it was so beautiful outside. There was about a foot of snow. It's supposed to snow again tonight...about 10 more cm's before tomorrow night.

These pictures are breathtaking. I love winter here...the view is spectacular.







I also made these cookies tonight....mmmmmmmmm....chocolate chip peanut butter cup cookies. I stole the recipe from a scrap blogger (Cynthia)


4 comments:

  1. Wow Sandra, those pictures are beautiful & I want to reach trough the screen to eat one of those cookies!!! YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures Sandra but you can keep the snow :) I will take the 70 we had yesterday :)

    Your cookies look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby would LOVE these w/ the mini peanut butter cups... I've only made mine with hershey kisses in the middle......

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)