
Avoid negative people at all costs. They are the greatest destroyers of self confidence and self-esteem. "
Brian Tracy SO TRUE!!!
And having said that, i'd like to go up to my room and re-read my book, "THE SECRET" It's pretty amazing how quick we are to forget it's principles and the laws of attraction!
**Yes, i'm going through my own 'personal' hole right now...thinking too much, dwelling on the negative and making mountains out of mole hills. God has gently reminded me tonight that He has blessed me and I need to stop whining. SO there ya are!
Here's a layout I did tonight for the October Sketch Challenge at LP.
I didn't like the sketch....but guess this turned out okay.
I love this layout! It turned out super cute! I know how easy it is to fall into that negative place, keep your chin up!
ReplyDeleteI love your layout, and the colors!
ReplyDeleteI am praying for you Sandra!!!
Neat layout!!! I am really loving those pictures and colors!!
ReplyDeleteOh Sandra I love ya girl! We have the same attitude I think! Sometimes you go through things and ya just want to complain about it, but in a sense you are also so blessed with the things you do have that how can you complain about anything!!!! I am such a positive person, but yes I have dark holes too! You'll get through it and come out smiling!!!!!! I have faith that you will! Lately God has reminded me too that complaining about things or dwelling on the negative will do no good to your soul! Keep your chin up and have faith!
ReplyDeleteBTW.....Love the LO!!!!!!!!
The power of the tongue...and positive thinking is quite strong I think. I choose life. (Even if it's hard sometimes!)
ReplyDelete