The little tag under the title reads: The substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Journal reads:
Faith is what you have left after your bottom has fallen out and you feel you're at the end. Faith is believing that even though you feel like things aren't worth living through, you still place your hopes and dreams in God, trusting that He has a greater plan, a purpose, a dream and a vision for you - your family. Faith is finally KNOWING God is real - not through what others have told you but what you have experienced yourself.

And now, from extreme to the other. LOL! This is a layout I did, for the challenge, "LESS THAN PERFECT". It is me the morning after Sarah's 40th birthday party. Man...that night was fun! HA!
These LO are awesome! I love the Faith one! How inspiring! And the Less Than Perfect.....well let's just say I've been there one too many times before! Thank goodness nobody got any pics of me! Or at least I hope! HA! GREAT LO!!!!!
ReplyDelete