Friday, November 09, 2007

Christmas Traditions

The children and I have adopted a tradition, which we've been doing ever since we became a family of three. Each year before christmas we go out and pick out one new ornament for our family tree. Each year these have ranged to something shiny, to something cute, or just something that fits with what we are going through at that very particular time!

Tonight we picked out our ornaments. Jory's was this this big shiny silver ball...Kayla's this cute little snowman and mine was the bigger snowman with the big jingle bell!! So cute!! I love this tradition!!





Mom and Dad, thank you for the birthday cheque and gorgeous card which i received today for my birthday. This is what I bought with my money!!!
I love them!!

5 comments:

  1. OMW girlie!!! These are SO sassy!!! I bet you look great in them!!! But I'd break my neck in them, lol!!! Have fun wearing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would break my neck wearing them too. But they are sexy. I bet you will be wearing them next weeknd to the Bon Jovi concert lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, we do the same thing with the ornaments!!! Too fun!!! Oh and I LOVE those new boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the boots also but like the others said, "I would break my dang neck" with them especially since I'm not very graceful on my two feet anyways.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the boots!!!!!! There's nothing like a new pair of boots! I love your tadition! Those are really nice ornaments.

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)