Sandra's Personal Blog. (And it's something Fantastic.)
Thursday, November 22, 2007
We put up our tree
We couldn't help it. We were dumped with another 20 cms. of snow today and Jory and I were in the mood for Christmas. We started decorating for the holidays, but we just did the first tree....took a few silly shots. You will notice only one photo of Kayla because she was on the computer - okay she helped once we got going...but she waited until we had already done all the hard stuff...carrying the tree, and bringing up the boxes. My daughter thinks we're weird. LOL!
I'm jealous that you're getting snow already! I visited a friend in Ottawa almost 6 years ago and I had NEVER seen SO much snow in my life, it snowed almost everyday during the 12 days that I was there...... I loved it but I constantly kick myself because it was my prescrappin' days and I didn't take any pictures at all over there, I'm a nutcase!
I've got the bug too girlie!!! Trying hard not to put up our tree too early!! But what great photos you have here, having fun and with your family!!!! Your tree is gorgeous!!!!
I'm jealous that you're getting snow already! I visited a friend in Ottawa almost 6 years ago and I had NEVER seen SO much snow in my life, it snowed almost everyday during the 12 days that I was there...... I loved it but I constantly kick myself because it was my prescrappin' days and I didn't take any pictures at all over there, I'm a nutcase!
ReplyDeleteI've got the bug too girlie!!! Trying hard not to put up our tree too early!! But what great photos you have here, having fun and with your family!!!! Your tree is gorgeous!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou go Sandra!!! We all love Christmas too. We drug everything out & got the tree up too. I didn't take any pics though!! OOPS!! Anyway you have fun!!
ReplyDeleteyour tree looks beautiful (dd just decorated ours today, so glad) and great pics of your kiddoes.
ReplyDelete