They picked 3 DT members (all of which I would really really like to congratulate) because they all deserved it. I had been pulling for each of those ladies, because I really admire and am inspired by their work. I made it to 1st Alternate. (But i won't be wishing any of them step down - evil laugh inserted here)...hahaha...
Well...hey - i'll get a brief bio and small picture on the DT webpage...hahaha! I'll have a whole other year to keep practicing and getting better!
Congratulations to all my friends - you deserve it!!
I'm getting so excited. Tomorrow night is the Bon Jovi and Hedley concert with my 3 sisters. WOOHOO...girls' night out!! SEXY time. LOL!

I made this layout last night...although i'm thinking now i should have added some contrast (like black or something). I really loved that paper from Sassafrass Lass and wanted to use it on Kayla's picture because years and years ago from the age of 3 - 12, green was her favorite colour!! Ah...so sweet!
Sandra I love your spirit and how much you are as beautiful person inside and out!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for blessing me today Elizabeth!
ReplyDeleteWell personally I thought you should have made the team as you do awesome work ! But they made some good choices too so it will be interesting to see which direction scrapping takes over the next year ! Keep posting those awesome layouts and I know next year you WILL get on the team !
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Donna. YOU Have blessed me TODAY! ;)
ReplyDelete