Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Change is inevetable.

I was sitting at the table tonight watching Jory draw Naruto anime characters and I took these pictures and scrapped this layout. It's totally amazing...how one week they can be so into one thing and so into another the next week. I much prefer them spending time practicing their hand at art than playing an online game. I guess it just goes to prove...a little bit of everything never hurt anyone. THEY GROW out of these little phases before you can even say, "GROW UP ALREADY!"

Gotta love kids.




2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean girl!!! Alyssa is into one thing and then changes with the breeze of the wind!!!! It's hard to keep up but this layout will make sure that you have kept up! I love it! It's funky and creative too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son is all into that Manga drawing also.. In fact your post reminded me that I hid his Manga drawing book and pad from him when he tried to sneak it to school about 2 months ago, I guess I should give it back to him sometime. I just didn't understand when suddenly Daniel wanted to draw stuff like that instead of the "cutsie" stuff (like hearts & puppy dogs) that I used to draw when I was his age, like over a century ago...LOL feels like it! BTW I LOVE your layout of your son here on your blog... and I voted for you also, in fact I was your very 1st vote ;)

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)