All I really want is something i can't have all the time...and want soooooo bad, it hurts. Hurts alot actually. More than anything...i just want to share my entire life with this man. Why does life have to be so complicated? I wish things were different.
I really like how you did your title work on this one Sandra! And of course all the cute elements that fit the photo!!!
ReplyDeleteThe song is very powerful. Thanks for completing the challenge! Your layout looks amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteomgosh, i love all your lo's sis. (and yes i consider you my sis too, you and M are my twins.)
ReplyDeleteand omg your niece is getting so big. holy crap she is such a cutie pie.
Beautiful layout Sandra! That's a great pic of you and Dennis!
ReplyDeleteGirl, you know I love your style! I can almost feel your heart hurt a little with that post you wrote! Why can't things be less complicated???? GRRRR Maybe cuz we wouldn't appreciate them as much..... xoxo
ReplyDeleteSandra I love this layout...and I apologize I don't know why I haven't been checking your blog. I love it but I've just not been doing very good :(
ReplyDelete