Another snow storm. This winter has been horrible. I nearly got stuck 4 times driving home from work...i was so glad to get home!! Other than that...nothing new - nothing exciting. I did two more layouts...but i don't feel like scrapping anymore...i got a belly ache...did i mention i feel sick and so full after eating a normal meal lately??? URGH...i think i'll stick to fluids for a while and see if this won't go away!

I hope you feel better soon!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the LO's!!!
Hope your tummy feels better!! Your layouts are always da bomb!! And you musta passed your artsy genes to Kayla cuz she is GOOOD!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're safe & hope you have a good weekend!!
Sorry to hear you are not feeling well Sandra! Hope you get some rest this weekend since it sounds like your snowed in!
ReplyDeleteGreat new layouts! Love the layering on the second one!
I sure hope you get to feeling better soon Sandra!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat LO's .....as usual!!!!!
These LO's ROCK! Hope you are feeling better!
ReplyDelete