Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I hate raking the leaves in my yard

YES, i totally hate it...my big big dirty ole stinky woody yard which is too huge for a single mother to have to rake up. There must the amount of a small city of leaves in my yard. Why raking now instead of fall, you ask? Well duh...i hate raking...i'm a procrastinator and i put it off too long!! URGH..we did 4 large bags full and only got about 1/4 of it. The mosquitoes and bees were attacking us...so we gave up for now and will finish tomorrow or next week. Please pray for me...i really want to buy me and the kids a little condo or apartment, so i don't have to worry about that stuff. Seriously...i want to move so bad. (thanks for listening to my rant).

I'm sitting here watching American Idol. David Cook's first song made me cry. It was awesome. Somebody please vote Sayeesha off already. First song was a Beyonce mimick, the second one was a Michael Buble mimick and the third one is just a screaching mimic of Rihanna. PLEASE..get her off! David Archuletta...please...singing songs much older than his experience...we all clearly know the real talent is DAVID COOK!!!! Go DC Go!!

I have some good news. Beginning in July i will be Design Team Member of LP Scrapbook Club. :) I'm stoked and oh so excited!!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice layouts! I too am a david cook fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the leaves, we have the same issue although our yard is probably not as big as yours, we finally decided to buy a leave sucker-upper/blower and it was only 40 bucks.

    Congrats on making the team it will be so nice to work with you! Your stuff rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)