Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Highlight of my day was lunch with my daughter

I picked up Kayla from school and we had lunch together. It was so fun. I think i'll have to do that more often! Have i ever mentioned how good Harvey's burgers are?? Delicious!

Came home and didn't feel like cooking. I had tomato soup with croutons, and the kids had their own favorite soups. It was eat from a can night. LOL! After I finished my scrapping the kids and I watched, "I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry." Definitely wasn't as funny as i expected it to be, and I thought the story line was a bit short of funny...but nonetheless we watched it all...Not sure what I would rate it. Perhaps a 6 out of 10. Dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)