Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I love him, I love him, I love him....

"All you are is all I’ve seen
More than a friend that just pretends to be"

"Cuz I feel free
In your company
Feel no need, when you’re with me"

Just a couple of lines in the song Dennis wrote, of which I was the motivation.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Him. What a sweetheart? Wanna get married? (big angel face icon goes here!).

I made Apple Crisp tonight...wow, was it delicious or what? YUMMY.
Other than that, i wasted my time on the computer and did one layout.
Yay for scrapbooking or I'd be bored out of my rocker!

4 comments:

  1. This is one of my all time Fav's of yours!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this layout it's fresh, cute, and I love your colors too! Aside of scrapping well you have a knack for putting colors together girlie!!!

    Also, so you sharing that apple crisp recipe with us??? YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww...thanks Rebecca. I actually like how it turned out too.

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)