Friday, November 23, 2007

Life is such...

Life is such that we are faced with disappointments daily. A good friend of mine once told me, "Never EXPECT anything, that way you will never be disappointed." I thinks she's right!! I could sit here and whine and cry like a big baby or i could 'suck it up' and get on with it. I've decided to 'get on with it'. I may or may not agree with the idea behind it but i can't make the choices all the time. AND i realize you don't know what i'm talking about, so i'll just post this layout which is so totally not related to a thing I've just said.



I'm thinking perhaps sometimes life is better being single. Sometimes. Sometimes.
P.S. I'll be cleaning and scrapping all weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry that you are in funk. I pray that God fill your cup and be your everything today and always! Sometimes we have to get out of the way and stop being an obstacle so that God can do what he's trying to do and get you to see!

    I pray that God does that for you and that you climb into his lap and see his face, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)