Sunday, November 25, 2007

Another wonderful day at home, doing homey stuff

I woke up this morning bright and early, and it's been 4 days since I smoked. WOW, my lungs feel so much better already. :) YAY me! I got up feeling energetic so I baked peanut butter cookies for the kids straight away while i waited for my morning coffee.



We went grocery shopping, took a 10 min. stop at the Dollarama and I got those foam alphabet stickers. OMG, i cleared out the store. I'll go back when they stock up again. What a bargain!!


I got a few other cool things. Including some really cool embroidered paper!! WOWEE!!


Now, i'm off to throw a load of laundry in and do a layout! I did this one last night...my last one for the day. Got alot accomplished yesterday, i feel so productive.


More later. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)