Monday, August 28, 2006

Dyed My Hair BROWN

Oh the things we do. I dyed my hair brown. That way I won't look like a dumb ass blonde. HA! It actually looks really nice on me. My face don't look so 'washed out'.

Blonde just screams fake, fake, fake! (Ya, i had a purpose doing this the night before I go to court). :-) Besides I was tired of it. This will work for a while, until I get bored of it too. :-)

4 comments:

  1. U dyed ur hair brown!!!! it probably does look realli good on u!! Is it dark brown or light or even medium brown? lol!i soooo want to see it!!lol Thursday!!! I CAN"T WAIT!!! haha

    xoxo
    steph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's kind of medium light brown. It looks great. Kids like it, and it's noticeable! Paul here at work says my face looks more oval now, instead of triangular. LOL!...maybe that's cuz I also trimmed up a small whispy bang...to soften my forehead and hide my huge wrinkles. LOL!

    I'll post a pic...but this one sucks...I took it with my cell phone...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!!it looks great!!!!!! I love it!!!

    Steph xoxo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, I've gotten alot of nice compliments about it!

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)