Monday, November 26, 2007

DELICIOUS!

First off I wanted to thank Sandra L for the recipe she gave me for those cinnamon bun thingies. I made them tonight and they were DELICIOUS. Reminds me of Beaver tails!! Def. making those again!! Thanks girl!

I also did these two layouts tonight because my entire house is clean, no laundry and we had enough leftovers in the fridge that I didn't have to cook tonight. I love nights like this.




For those of you who pray for me all the time (mom and dad I know you do!)...thank you. I have quit smoking. And although it's only been 4 days, i really feel like this is it!! Dennis quit too....which helps alot!! He's been smoke free for 8 days. YES, he's stronger than I am.

Here is Sandra's recipe for those hot tasty cinnamon beaver tail tasting type thingies. MMMMMMMMMMMMM...so easy to make too!!

Open a can of Pilsbury Crescent dough and place at the bottom of a deep dish rectangular pan. In a seperate bowl mix 1 cup of whipping cream (the kind you buy in the milk section that comes in a small carton), 1 cup of brown sugar. You do not have to whip it, just stir it. Pour over the dough and place in oven for 20 mins. at 350 degrees. While that is baking make a small dish of white icing (i used icing sugar and milk)...and pour over the dough when it comes out of the oven. OMG, so EASY and SO GOOD!

5 comments:

  1. Love the layouts and have to say I am really proud of you for quitting smoking and will continue to pray and support ya through it!! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you Sandra! WTG girl! You can kick that habit, you are strong. Those cinnamon things sound yummy!! Great layouts to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it up girl!!! Remeber one month, and you get something fun in the mail!!!

    I'm gonna have to try those cinnamon thingys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thanks Andrea!! December 23rd will be one month...mark your calendar, i'm gonna make it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandra I so happy for you! Please keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)