Jory has his big yearly field trip tomorrow with his class - water park fun!! He's so excited. Kayla starts exams Friday and one more on Monday and then she's done!! Tuesday is the last day of school!! I am sure the kids can hardly wait! I've been so tired this week - i can't barely stand it.
I did this layout for the ME challenge at LP.

Zoa...hope it's big enough to see the journalling.
AND just to let you all know...the Word Challenge is now over!
Thanks for playing! We'll have to do it again really soon. :) That was sooooooooooooo fun.


Congratulations Gabrielle!
I love waterparks!!! Tell Jory to have some fun for me too!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the 'me' lo, I hate doing thins like that - well done !
ReplyDelete"Zoa...hope it's big enough to see the journaling."
ReplyDeletesomehow I missed this before now- it is NOT big enough to see- what am I missing????? LOLOLOL!!!!!
Zoa...click on the image and it should bring it up in the original larger size. From my computer it's huge - LOL!
ReplyDelete