Monday, November 05, 2007

Crop at LP

First of all, wanted to wish a very happy 75th birthday to my wonderful boyfriend's mom!! You would never guess she's 75!! I hope your birthday is wonderful and blessed and as blessed as you make us! Love you.

Saturday and Sunday was the Autism Crop at Life Preservers. Although I couldn't stay for the whole thing and regret it, it looks as if the girls had a tonne of fun and got a whole lot of cropping done!! I started playing and got three challenges done.



The rest of my weekend went well. It was a big challenge at the beginning getting the kids' father to pick them up for his visit, but we got through it. Have I ever mentioned how supportive and calming Dennis is? That man can talk sense and has so much wisdom - so much in fact, i find myself thinking of what he would do when i'm stuck in certain situations. You know that saying, "Who's your daddy?"...well, (blush) he really is "Daddy" sometimes. I feel lost without him at times.

1 comment:

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)