Wednesday, July 11, 2007

WEDNESDAY - the day of thunderstorms!!

I woke up this morning and it was sunny. I figured...why waste the day indoors?? We had planned to go to the Science and TECH museum but since it was sunny, i wanted to take the kids to Andrew Hayden Park to feed the ducks. So we did that. Notice the storm clouds that rolled in while we were there.




So we left there after a half hour and drove out to the Putting Edge, which is a glow in the dark mini putt place. They were fully booked but the guy at the counter told us to come back at 4:30 and we should be able to golf. SO....we went to Pizza Hut to eat a late lunch, early dinner...hahaha...and to wait out the storm.





It was the first time Luce had been to Pizza Hut. Kayla and Jory of course, love Pizza Hut. They go there all the time with their Dad.

After Pizza Hut...we took a stroll at Super Pet and checked out all the pets. FUN!
**I didn't get photos...there was a really happy employee who was really into showing us all the pets...hahaha...it was like we were at the Zoo or something. I felt so intimidated and annoyed...i really wanted to tell him to take a pill. LOL!.

Then we get to Putting Edge. New guys at counter. They tell us the other guy on in the morning, shouldn't have booked us in, cuz they have no room....and we can't golf. SO...i pulled out my super annoyed voice, look and stamped my feet...and they fit us in...and we only had to pay half the price. GOOD...not bad for $18.00. LOL!

Kids absolutely loved this!!! What a cool place!! Everything glows in the dark.....

Then we played some arcade games....

and then we came home and crashed!

I'm so tired.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Sandra how fun! I would have loved to have spent a day like you did! The kids look like they had a super time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that pitch and put looks like a GREAT place to take kids ! Such fun ! Love the story that goes with it and can hardly wait for the scrap page that is going to come out of it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you guys are having WAY to much fun with out me LMAO. i wanna come over and have some FUN lmao. i am loving all the pics and like donna said i can't wait to see them scrapped

    ReplyDelete
  4. This place looks AWESOME!!! I am glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)