No internet at home. Rogers is down again - and I'm not happy because there was a service guy there on Saturday afternoon - but when i got home from D's house...the internet was still not working. Kayla's not very happy!
Weekend was gorgeous. Weather was phenomenal!! Dennis and I sat out on the front porch watching the stars and the moon all night on Saturday. It was so peaceful. I slept so well that night.
Congratulations to Rebecca for winning first place on the LP challenges!!
Second Place to Corry and third place for me!! Rebecca and Corry, you both do awesome layouts - and I am always inspired by you both. Congratulations!! It was fun wasn't it?? I can't wait to see what prize I get. (hehehe)
Okay....i won't be rambling much today, got a crap load of work to do this morning.
Work is not very pleasant!
No comments:
Post a Comment
May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)