Monday, July 16, 2007

First day back at work

...and it was nuts!! Payroll and so much to catch up on. I want to cry.
I came home and was so tired, i had to scrapbook. I was so in the mood - and hadn't done it in such a long time. I was totally inspired.

Kids are doing well. They had a blast week - Jory said he just lay around all day cuz he needed a 'catching up' day from all the activity. I know how he feels.
I had the most relaxing and peaceful weekend with Dennis. I feel so much peace and hope for him...and I can see how God is turning things totally around for him. I'm so happy!!! He's so much happier - which makes me happier!

3 comments:

  1. Sandra I love this layout it's amazing! You have such a way with any thing you touch! Way to go gal....try to take it easy this week and get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this one!!!!! I love all the stuff on it!! Way too cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hell yah its beautiful, i love everything about it and you are SUCH A GENIOUS and did an AWESOME JOB ON IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)