
That picture was taken in March on "FLOWER DAY" at Dennis' house. Jory had put a broken tulip in my hair and I grabbed my Cooler cause it was hot! Love how this turned out.
I also edited this photo of the baby birds just born in the nest stuck on the ladder on the side of Dennis' shed.

I did go to the Buck or Two last night and came out of there $51.00 lighter. LOL! I cleared the shelves of their chipboard letters -- i bought 8 packages. They are already dressed, which I like...i won't have to fuss with them! LOVE THEM! Forgot to take photos...i'll show ya later. :-) I also picked up a few other really good steals!
Not sure what is wrong with me...but I was really sad last night. Kind of an 'out of control' thing. I didn't know why i was, and i had no reason, but i just was. I went to bed early -- after doing this layout.

I had really wanted to use the July Kit from LP, but i couldn't help but eye that Three Bugs in a Rug kit I purchased, especially for Jory. I thought these papers matched really nicely with the photos. My Super Star Special Boy...helping me in the garden, kissing the cedar. LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment
May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)