
Dennis and I got all dressed up on Saturday and went to a friend's wedding. It was a really nice outdoor ceremony...but the pics are all on his camera - waaaaaa!! I'll get copies and post later.
Tonight, when we got back from our weekend at D's house...we decided to go for a hike on the trail in front of our house. Judging from the amount of huge monster mosquitoes we have at this house, i should have known it wouldn't have been much better in that trail. HOLY SMOKES...i've never seen so many mosquitoes. They were insanely disgusting. We we swarmed...and the hike turned into a swatting jog. LOL!.
Here's a couple of pics...couldn't really stop to take photos...too many mosquitoes!
Loved the scenery though!


The kids are totally excited for this week. I've got lots planned!! Hoping the weather is nice tomorrow. We're gonna go for a walk at Andrew Hayden Park to feed the geese and ducks...and check out the lighthouse. PICNIC TIME!
No comments:
Post a Comment
May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)