Friday, July 13, 2007

The last day of our holidays

Today was the last day of my holidays with the kids. :-( Waaaaaaah! I had such a great week, i don't want it to end. The kids had so much fun!!
We went to the Science and Tech Museum today and then we had supper/lunch at East Side Marios. Wow...the week flew by.

Now, I'm off to see my honey! See ya Sunday nite!


3 comments:

  1. Sandra it looks like you had a Blast this week!!! Have a great weekend!!!!...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra it looks like you and the kids had a blast this week! I'm so glad you had fun! Enjoy your time with Dennis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww man that STINKS that your vacation is ending. YOU GUYS HAD TONS OF FUN THOUGH, wished i coulda been there with ya LOL

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)