I'd been busy while it was down (for a whole week!), cleaning off my dining room table (which is where I always scrapped). The dining room was filthy and disgustingly messy! This is how it looks now. AHHHHHHHHHHH!

And this is where my scrap nook is now! (In the office behind the computer).



The other night when i went to the BUCK or TWO, I got most of this stuff. I have no clue where to keep all this crap so i stuff it in my mini basket and put it under the table. HA! (These of course are all unopened as of today).

Up close of some great finds...I couldn't believe these chipboard alphas. WOOHOO!




And just a few other things - mostly chipboard pieces and fabric sayings.



I can't believe i nearly forgot to show you this: (felt letters)

I swear that tomorrow night I'm actually going to use my new space and do a layout using my JULY kit from LP for the JULY sketch contest thingie. I've been wanting to do it all week, but couldn't get online to print out the sketch. LOL! I found this set of stickers at the Buck or Two, and they go perfectly with the July Kit. PERFECT!

IN the meantime, I'm going to find out just who started decorating around here. I think Jory has been practicing his Locker Lock for the Fall (first time using lockers)...I found this hanging on my candle decorations. What a butt!! LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment
May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)