A fresh new look!!
I thought it was time to update the look of my blog to something hip and happening! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this design. You can view the credits at the bottom of the right side margin (Thank you to designers for letting us borrow their artwork! This is just fabulous!).
You will note that the comments field is no longer at the bottom of each individual posts. PLEASE feel free to leave me a comment though - by browsing over to the right side of the navigation bar...and click under MESSAGE ME (your comments). A seperate window will open and you can follow the instructions! I love to hear from you, so don't be shy!
AND just as soon as i figure out how to add cool things in the HTML template, I'll spice it up even more. For now, I have updated links to all my SCRAPFRIENDS' blogs! You guys are awesome!! :-)
Mom and Dad, hope this ain't too bright for your eyes!! Love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment
May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)