Crazy me!!! JILL - i took these photos for you. :-) Dennis and I got a few good shots with his camera at the wedding a couple of weeks ago, but since we live in seperate houses and i forget to put them on a CD to bring home, you'll have to suffer with these shots of my feet. HAHA! I took these tonight, after I got home from work and I desperately need a pedicure, but here ya are!! These are those 'Stripper' Shoes I got for the wedding. I thought they were quite pretty!! AND i can walk just fine in them....



I came home from work and found this on the fridge. Awwwwwwwwww....Kayla's so sweet and she's brilliantly correct! LOL. I know she really just means to say thank you for buying her NX cash for Maple Story...her character looks so cool now. **Teens..sigh!**
Cool shoes! Love em! Your layouts are faulous too and I love the scallops on your Blog!
ReplyDeleteCool shoes and I love those layouts ! Awesome job and you changed the look of your blog ! COOL !!!
ReplyDelete