Erin went to the Buck or Two last night in Barrhaven and got the most amazing set of chipboard letters. As soon as Rogers leaves from fixing my darn internet at the house, I'm taking a trip to the store to stock up on Chipboard Letters. Erin said they came in all kinds of patterns and colours.
I was so excited last night to find my July Kit from LP Club in the mailbox. What a gorgeous kit. The only problem i have with it, is that the paper is double sided and I won't know which side to use!! Argh!! Love the tags too!! Go here to get a sneak peak and if you join the club, tell him I referred you!!
The kids and I watched "Bridge to Terabithia" the other night. What a great movie!! I recommend it highly - tear jerker for sure!! Kids said it was the best movie they had watched in a long time. Watched the Last Mimzy too...it was rather strange. Not sure if I like it or not. Don't ever rent, SMOKIN' Aces - Movie sucks. Dennis and I opted to sit on the front porch and watch the moon and stars instead of that. It was a good choice. :-)
Now...on my way to work - so I can go to Buck or Two and spend all my hard earned money. LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment
May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)