Thursday, January 10, 2008

My babydoll is sick, sick, sick....

Poor Kayla. She has been throwing up all day. She still hasn't eaten or drinken (is that a word?) anything. I put a glass of gingerale on the table but she's scared to death to drink it. That time of year I guess. :( Please say a prayer for her. She is thin already...and really shouldn't lose more weight. HA! Me, on the other hand...i could afford the stomach flu for about a month....LOL! (Okay i'm kidding!) ;)

Happy Birthday to Allison. Today she turned 9 years old. Where in the world has the past 3 and a half years gone???? WOW!

Jory and I replaced the ink cartridge. I bit the bullet and used one of those refill services. I'll have to print a few more pictures at a better quality setting, but these turned out not too poorly. We printed a sheet of christmas pictures in wallet size and made this layout. :) Sorry about the glare...not really the greatest pic. I'm too lazy to redo it.

3 comments:

  1. I love all of your little photos they look like snapshots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this page as well and POOR KAYLA!! i hate it when our kids get so sick

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)