Sandra's Personal Blog. (And it's something Fantastic.)
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Thank you
I've never really taken the time to thank all of you who visit my blog and leave me comments...comments which really lift my spirits and encourage me...or just simply put a smile on my face. THANK YOU!!
Anyone else watch "MOMENT OF TRUTH". New show on Fox about LIES. vs. Truth...very interesting show...LOL!
Here's a layout i did of Kayla tonight...CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! A little different, but different is good!!! Whatchya think??
AWWW yw, as you know i love your blog :D and damn girl that lo is AWESOME i totally love all the doodles you did and well i just love it ALL!!!!! yes yes i know i say that a lot but well you totally rock in the scrapping world and i dream to scrap just like you some day. MUAH!!!!!!
Girl I envy you for painting, it's SO hard for me but you are so stinkin' creative you make it look SO easy! And I am inspired to get out of my box more!!!!
AWWW yw, as you know i love your blog :D and damn girl that lo is AWESOME i totally love all the doodles you did and well i just love it ALL!!!!! yes yes i know i say that a lot but well you totally rock in the scrapping world and i dream to scrap just like you some day. MUAH!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOHH now get me that play list on here LMAO
hahahaha...k i'll work on that play list...you are so kind!! xo
ReplyDeleteI love this layout Sandra! Love the way you used the paint and well that pic of your daughter is awesome!
ReplyDeleteI tagged you on my blog. Check it out!
Girl I envy you for painting, it's SO hard for me but you are so stinkin' creative you make it look SO easy! And I am inspired to get out of my box more!!!!
ReplyDelete