Friday, January 11, 2008

Not much today

Kayla's better. No more puking...thank God. I made Chicken Cacciatore tonight and she ate some...which is good!!
OMG, one of my old clients found me on Facebook...it's so nice to hook up with people you never thought you'd ever be in touch with again!! COOL!!!

Here's a layout i did tonight of me and my neice Natasha. Ain't she a cutie!! Little Luv Bug Baby.

5 comments:

  1. Love the page - Glad Kayla is better! Ava is screaming gotta go@!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra glad that Kayla is feeling better! I am praying she is totally well.

    I love your layout too and those hearts are totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so glad she is doing better. i hate tummy bugs.

    i love that lo, it totally ROCKS!!! and natasha is a cutie pie

    ReplyDelete
  4. i knew i could count on you for the itp thing :D cuz you are da bomb :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandra I'm glad Kayla is feeing better! We had stomach flu this week too! It's no fun. That is an adorable layout too!

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)