Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Okay I lied

I drove that G5 around tonight and now that i'm comfortable with it...i totally love it. I love the sound the blinker makes and i love that the heater and defrost work really well. LOL!

Here's a layout I did tonight...after I spent $48.00 on a fancy haircut at a fancy salon. I booked a professional DYE job next Tuesday....estimated cost of repair....hahaha...will be $85.00. OMG!

6 comments:

  1. OHH YAH BABY!!!!! you are sizzling hot!!! i'd do ya :D lol

    awesome you like the car now :D and i LOVE THAT LO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hoped you'd like the car girl!!! And what's wrong with your hair? It looks fine to me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hairdresser said some spots on my hair were actually green and it looks striped from all my HOME DYE jobs. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the LO Sandra!!! isn't it amazing the amount we spend on our hair??? Gotta get mine done too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the journaling on this one!! If you ask me....I think you're beautiful...inside and OUT!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)