Saturday, i cleaned the house...took the trees down and got things organized. Sunday morning I woke up cleaned the bathrooms and washed the kitchen floor then got ready to go to WalMart to pick up a few things. I had a flat tire AGAIN. Now...this was my third flat tire this week - same tire. First time the tire people replaced the valve. Two days later flat again...this time he replaced the seal around the rim. Flat again...this time he found a small hole, which he plugged. SO...i am hoping really really hard that the third time is a charm!! UGH...how annoying to have a flat tire and not being able to have your car!
So...after that i went to Walmart and picked up a few things...then relaxed with the kids. In between waiting for the tire man and after shopping i got quite a few layouts done...i was on a role!!
The one of us at the museum in the 'old' car...sorry...the lighting turned out really bad on the sticker...it says, "Take time to explore".



P.S. Dennis got offered full time...he is now an official salary employee! God is good!!
Girl you are on fire!!! I love each of your layouts as usual and sorry that you had another flat tire too! But my how wonderful that God is that good to you and Dennis!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome LO's girl!!!! I love the groundhog one! Well, I love them all, but that one is so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry about your darn tire!! Third times a charm...let's hope!! ;o)
No more flat tires!!
ReplyDeleteI love all these pages!! I bet it felt so good to get them all out! LOL Beautiful as always ;)
Oh and congrats to D!
omgosh, that is a lot of times to have one stupid tire fixed. SHEESH.
ReplyDeletei love the lo's, they are all beautiful as always!!!!!!
The tire is officially fixed. I haven't had a flat in a few days...which is rather nice. :)
ReplyDelete