Friday, January 18, 2008

Finally i scrapbooked!

It's been such a busy week for me. I worked overtime every single night (2 hours each day) and Tuesday i got my hair done...which took 3 hours. My house is totally neglected and I need to clean like a major psycho. I also need to take my trees down this weekend. Ya, you heard that right...they are still up! I suck. LOL!

I relaxed...and did these two layouts tonight...this is my neice Natasha when she came for a visit at the end of December...although I think I put January 2008 as the date of the photos...told you I sucked.




Kids are great...Kayla starts exams next week, so she's busy studying this weekend...guess it'll be me and Jory taking the tree down. Dennis started his new job last week and he really likes it, but he's exhausted at the end of the day...from all the hard thinking he does...job is demanding and sucks your life out of your brains. LOL! Seriously...it's going well. They offered him Full Time as they mentioned at his contract interview....so he's going to stay there. I hope he continues to like it!

Now i'm off to bed...i so sleepy. Night y'all!

3 comments:

  1. #1 you don't suck!!!

    #2 last year my tree was up until almost March!!!!

    #3 I am tired and going to bed too...night Sandra

    oh...glad Dennis likes his job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you update like this, it's a great way to know what's going on inside your life!!!! I love the pages, that's great that Dennis got on full time and I hope you go through your house with so much energy it makes you laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome he likes his job, i hope and pray he continues to like it. ohh and you don't suck LMAO my tree is still up. I LOVE THESE LO'S as you already know LOL

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)