Saturday, January 19, 2008

I cleaned the house

I went totally nutso this morning...had two cups of coffee and cleaned like a freaking mad woman. I took down the christmas trees and put all the decorations away...took me a couple of hours. Then i swept the entire house and did a few loads of laundry...and get this...i actually dusted. For those who don't know about my severe allergies to dust...i cannot dust, or I sneeze and get stuffed up, and get hives all over my body from it. Today though, it didn't bother me. Those Apple Cider Vinegar Pills have nearly taken my allergic reactions away!!! It's like the miracle cure pill. OMG, i'm serious!!

Then around 2 i ran out of steam so i took a shower, sat in my scrap room with a towel on my head and these two layouts...all within an hour. I'm so proud of myself. Now...the kids want me to order pizza...and i'm feeling it baby...off to see if I have cash in my wallet.


2 comments:

  1. lol my tree is still up LMAO and i am not taking it down yet LMFAO.

    i love your lo's gf and i am way impressed that you did them both with in an hour, YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you were a mad woman cleaning like that! And then you lost energy and still managed to scrap those 2 cute layouts? Man I should drink coffee too!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)