Thursday, January 03, 2008

God is so good.

Just wanted to give the praise where it is due. Thank you GOD for leading, and then giving Dennis a new job today. Not just any job, but a really darn good one. It pays to wait...as God always knows the perfect things for us. He starts on Wednesday of next week. :)

I'm excited...i bought a circle cutter tonight. (The Making Memories one)...omg, i love playing with it.

I did this layout tonight, of Kayla's 15th birthday...i was thinking of how happy she was tonight...since i brought them to the comic book shop and they discovered they had their favorite Naruto characters there...that it reminded me of how big my little babies are getting. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Yayyyyyyyyy! ha...(mixed feeling about that one).

5 comments:

  1. Great LO! Love the big 15! Have fun playing with your circle cutter and congrats on the job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes god is good. i am so happy that the perfect job came for him and OMG I LOVE THIS LO!!!!! like M said don't ya get tired of making such awesome lo's? LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is SO good Sandra!!! So excited to hear about Dennis and how faithful God is if we will just wait. That is very important for me to hear with what I am going through as well..

    Your layout rocks! I love your collagey layouts that you do, the colors, the design! You are submitting this stuff and trying out for DT's right? There is one that I posted on my blog, but you'd have to pay for shipping... But the kits are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your encouragement ELizabeth. I have not been submitting my layouts for DT's or publishing...i wouldn't know where to begin and I'd rather not get disappointed...for now i'll just enjoy doing them...without any committment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad that God gave you such a wonderful answer!!!! Good luck to Dennis on the new job! LOVE LOVE LOVE your layout!

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)