Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Crazy Cat??

So i did this layout about that crazy Santa Dog Suit that i put in Kayla's Stocking. It was meant to be for one of her stuffed animals (which she likes to get all dressed up and put on her top bunk bed)...but the kids had a different idea. This is Cameron and Allison taunting and teasing Smudgie with that Santa suit. The only reason the cat sat still for so long and let them torture her was because she just happened to be in heat...and loved the attention.

Crazy Cat??? Nah...maybe just a bunch of crazy kids. :)



Happy New Year everyone who reads my blog!! Tomorrow...right after i'm done work, the children and I are heading out to D's house to spend The New Year's with them. I've got a tonne of food...should be a good one! Hope you all have fun!!! xo

2 comments:

  1. What a great layout! I love your elements, as always!

    I just pray that you New Year's be everything you want and then some. I pray that you have wonderful things in store this year coming up that will open so many doors for you!

    Have a blessed and fun time with your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids just seem way too fun girl! I love it!!
    Have fun at D's..."see ya" when you get back!! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)