Dennis seems to have benefited from the holiday as well...he seems really cool and relaxed lately. It's Cool! Speaking of Dennis...poor guy got stranded at work tonight when his car broke. I picked him up and drove him home.
We rented Grey's Anatomy Season one...and watched it all. Tonight, I rented Season 2. OMG, what an awesome show. Any other Grey's fans out there?? Dr. McDreamy sure is dreamy all right!! :)
I was so excited that my TWO kits arrived in the mail today!! The featured kit is so classy looking and the alternate kit is just so cute!! In love, in love!! Tonight, I made two layouts for part of my DT assignment. I have one left to make, but i'll do that tomorrow night.
Kayla took these "less than perfect photos" of Jacob Hoggard from Hedley at the concert we went to in February of this year. (thanks to Brenda and Diane for the tickets!) We love this band, not just 'cuz they ROCK, but because Jacob Hoggard was a contestant in "Canadian Idol", and although he didn't win, he sure won our hearts with his magnetic, energetic personality and wonderful talent. (Hid bod ain't bad either!) ha! Here's the layout!
This is a picture of Kayla and her "NANA". I traced a dinner plate for the circle and hand drew the 'petals' with a black sharpie. I love how the flower turned out...something a little different than a plain old circle (although those are nice too!)
I cannot tell you how much better in real life the paper from those kits are!! Seriously...the photos do not depict how perfect they are! Okay, i'm off to bed...way out of my league right now. Nite y'all!!
Yes Grey's does rock. I love that show. I have watched it from the beginning. I got Diane hooked too. Love you,and miss you. We will have to get together real soon.
ReplyDeleteYES, we miss you too!!! FOR sure - we should do the barbeque thing again real soon!! I have your CSI DVD i need to return as well! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah you let us know when you are free and we can get together.
ReplyDelete