Thursday, July 17, 2008

SYTYCD

I can't stress enough how much I adore Katie and Josh on SYTYCD. I am totally mesmerized by their dancing. You know, it's a show that I didn't seriously think i'd get into. I've surprised myself. I think I cry every week watching because some of the dances are so touching. My favorite choregrapher is Mia Michaels!! She's so emotional!! I just found out that we missed Katy Perry on SYTYCD last week, when we were on holidays. "I kissed a girl" just happens to be my favorite song this month. it's so Catchy!!!
Work is still busy crazy and i need a holiday again. Mostly though, the kids and I are doing well, are rested and rejuvenated!!

I am waiting for my first DT kit to arrive so I can do my layouts for July, but in the meantime, and because I was kinda bored tonight, i did this layout of Rusty drooling over Diane's Peanut Butter toast. OMG, this was hillarious!! I'm not crazy about how it turned out, but hey...it's what it is!! I love all the red and blue in this one!


As for tomorrow...the kids are having lunch with Gramma and Grampa and then going for a swim. I think i'll rent Step Up 2 for us to watch tomorrow night! Been waiting for this to come out on DVD for a while!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout!

    I started watching SYTYCD Season 2 because my daughters are both really into dance. Now I am into the show & the girls end up playing outside, lol.

    Katee & Josh are SO good together! Katee wasn't my favorite in the beginning, but I really like her a lot. I don't think her or Josh have messed up a single dance.

    Mia Michaels is a favorite of mine as well. I'm also liking that new girl with the Mohawk. Shane Sparks was always a fav but he does that MTV show now. I also like that Tyce guy. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)