I was motivated to cook really healthy tonight. This is what we had:
The thing that I love about this dinner is that it is so super simple to prepare and cook! I washed the sweet and sugar peas then put them on a large sheet of foil. I buttered the foil paper first, and then folded the edges and completely covered them. I do the same for the trout. I line a small baking pan with foil, brush foil with butter, cover with foil and broil at 475 degress for 20 mins. Put the veggies and fish in the oven at the same time...and they are done at the same time.
The salad consists of various types of lettuce (you know those variety bags you buy at grocery store)...some fresh cucumber, fresh berry tomatoes, bean sprouts, parmesan cheese and some croutons. Voila...dinner in 20 mins and sooooooooooo delicious. The kids totally pigged out.
After dinner, I did this layout.
It's the photo I took at Stella's 40th birthday party! It's too bad Sandy, Natasha, Dennis and Allison are missing from the shot, but that's the way life goes - I guess!! I love how this turned out! I was talking about how completely pure french blooded we are. Dennis and I were talking about our ancestors. Get a load of this...I am 100% french for many generations going back. Dennis is 1/4 Irish, 1/4 Scottish, 1/4 Metis Indian, and 1/4 French. We also discussed how likely it is that our culture has alot to do with our personalities! (or not) ha!
Some very french things about me are: Affectionate, Family Oriented, Large hips, big boobs, a hearty laugh, and the french farts. LOL! It's true...every french woman I know can really let 'em rip. hahahaha. Did I miss anything?
No comments:
Post a Comment
May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)