Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hedley

The kids and I went to the Hedley concert last night. We stood in line in the freezing cold for one hour then jammed into the concert hall like sardines in a can. I hate general admission! HOWEVER, Kayla would disagree with me. She was right in the front and caught one of the candie's they threw down at her. She is thrilled. The band that opened was State of Shock. Oooooo...they were good! Hedley of course was full of energy and rocked the house down! FUN NIGHT...but holy crap i'm tired. We didn't get home til midnight. Do you believe it...Kayla stood from 6 PM till midnight. OMG!

Here's a couple of pictures she took, although i have to admit they didn't turn out that great..the camera was set to PORTRAIT mode and she didn't know. Thanks Brenda and Diane for the awesome christmas present...that was so much fun!!






Yesterday i also did these these layouts.


4 comments:

  1. I'm glad Kayla had fun at the concert! Oh, to be young again and be able to stand for 6 hours! LOL

    I can't find new ways to tell you how much I love your pages, so I'll just say THEY ROCK like always ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had a good time & so happy that Kayla got to be right up front!!!

    Great pages too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Sandra...the layouts you have been doing are just AWESOME!!!!! I love them all.

    Glad you had fun at the concert. I of course...would agree with you...standing in line in the feezing cold for over an hour would not be my idea of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good time!!! Great pictures!!!

    And....YOU have been tagged by ME!!! Yep..you have!!! Check out my blog to read all about it!!!! Have fun!!!(uh...like when don't you??? ha!)

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)