Wednesday, July 02, 2008

A quiet evening

Evenings like this don't happen too often in this house. The kids are gone with gramma and grampa shopping in the U.S. I have an evening to myself. I ended up working a bit late tonight, then coming home, cleaning up, scrapping...chatting with Dennis on the telephone and now am watching "so you think you can dance". Gosh, i love that show. Katie and Josh are my favorite!! But I think my favorite dance of the evening was Will and Jessica. HOT, HOT, HOT!!!

We'll be busy starting tomorrow night. I'll have to bring Jory for a haircut, get some last minute things for our trip to the cottage, because we are leaving on Saturday morning! I can hardly wait!! I should remember to pick up a good book!! I'm gonna love sitting or laying on the beach in the shade and reading!! Got any recommendations for a really good read??

Here is the one layout I did manage to do tonight. :)
It's Jory my HIP, COOL Dude boy! ;)

1 comment:

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)