Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Venting...

It's a miracle. The kids' dad phoned for the first time in months. Unbelievable. Still same story though..."if I'm not busy I'll pick you up." Basically, that means, "i'm not man enough to tell you NO, so i'll lie to your face to make you feel better." Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....NOT impressed with my ex-husband. AND the kids will tell me to my face they arent' either but then sweet talk the crap out of him on the phone. It so totally irritates me!!! ALOT!!!

I'm so tired today. I'm doing this quickly and then getting off, because my house is trashed and i need to get some work done. My DT assignments for July are done. I loved doing these!! What a great kit. D's car got fixed... $1300.00 brake job later. UGH!! Cars are suck money sink-holes.




SYTYCD is on tonight...OMG, i'm watching Katee and Twitch dance to Duffy's song...choreographed by Mia Michaels....this is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS SoNG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)