Thursday, June 26, 2008

Life is so routine...

...and it really really sucks sometimes. :( Just so routine...day in and day out, same ole, same ole. I'm so looking forward to having a week off starting on July 5 - 11. I'm totally psyched to spend an entire week with D, sitting on the beach and spending the days inside a cottage doing absolutely NOTHING!!

I just wanted to say that I really like Josh and Kate on SYTYCD. They rock. AND for some reason i really really crave a 'DRINK' right now. LOL!

I did this layout of Kayla and Jory. I took this picture of them on Mother's Day and i absolutely love it to pieces -- just like them! They are so awesome. I'm blessed to be their mom!

2 comments:

  1. Do you know something? During the summer break I so miss that routine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol life is pretty routine that is for sure. so mundane sometimes

    love that pic and that lo. it totally rocks

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)