So...I like it when the kids go next door to the HOUSE Band competitions they have at church. I must admit, I love having just a couple of hours of peace and quiet.
Last night at 10:45 my son came storming in the house, freaking out, screaming and pumped to the 10th decibal. He won a custommade skateboard which is valued at $200.00. I was so thrilled for him, because he's been asking me for a new one, but I really can't afford to dish out $200.00 for one. I'm so thankful to God that he blesses my kids - I really feel all the prayers being answered. Thank you to all of my family and friends who pray for us - because really this is a huge blessing to Jory. I saw his eyes light up - which makes me so incredibly happy.
It's been really really hot here...and is expected to be extremely hot today...they are warning 40 degrees celcius humidex factor and we have NO air conditioning...so off we go to D's house to stay nice and cool this weekend. I'm gonna finish up the garden too. I'll post pics when i get back. It's looking good!! Have a great weekend everybody!
omgosh A HUGE CONGRATS TO JORY!!! how exciting, i bet he is in heaven
ReplyDeleteSandra praise God!! So glad that he got that skateboard that is totally and utterly cool!!!!
ReplyDeleteGod is so good!!! That is so fun that Jory won!!! He totally deserves it!!!
ReplyDelete