Monday, June 30, 2008

Only One more Week!!

Dennis, the kids and I will be on holidays starting next Saturday!! I can hardly wait. I haven't vacationed at a cottage for a very long time. Here's a couple of pics of the place...



Sarah, Rob and the kids and I booked another few days of camping at the end of August at one of the local Provincial Parks. I also can't wait for that! It's been 3 years since I camped. Can you believe it?? I love this place!




And then while searching for old camp photos i came across these ancient photos of me the year after i got seperated and dropped like 60 pounds. HOLY i was a twig!! LOL. I'm gonna put these on my fridge for motivation to lose it again! Only problem was that I had no boobs. LOL!



3 comments:

  1. omgosh i love the pics but dang you sure were skinny lol. love the cottage and the old camping pics. if we don't make it camping this year then it will be two years with out camping and i love to camp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cottage looks wonderful!!! I would be excited too!!! You are gonna have a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you're going to have such a good time, you deserve it girl!

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)