It was incredibly hot this weekend - it felt like a sauna outside. I did however, manage to plant the rest of the garden at Dennis' house during a cool break in the evening. I planted some dahlias, tiny tims, begonias, a few petunias and a few other daisy type looking flowers. Have I ever mentioned how much I love Daisies? I absolutely love them...more than roses! Allison planted some Zinnias and sunflowers, and also poppies - by seed. They had already begun to sprout. It is so rewarding to watch flowers grow from seed!


This is the big flower pot on the front step. I love these daisies!!

Dennis took the opportunity to ride around the yard with the kids on the four wheeler. What a fun evening!!


I'm going to have a busy week - getting a couple of things ready for the LP Birthday Bash Crop next weekend - I'm looking forward to it!! Only 27 more days until we leave for the cottage!! I'm getting so excited!
ohh how fun, i love all the pics and the garden looks beautiful
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a fun and productive weekend!!!! I love those daisy's too!!
ReplyDeleteoh...can you come plant my Garden too Sandra.....you did a great job. it looks so pretty.
ReplyDeleteHow fun the pictures look of Kayla!!!
Girl, your garden is beautiful!! I need lessons. And the pictures are great - especially the one of Kayla!
ReplyDelete