Monday, June 09, 2008

Fricken' Heat

It is disgustingly hot here. Erin is suffering through pneumonia - i really don't know how she is surviving!! I went to Canadian Tire and bought two new fans, for the kids rooms. That way I can steal the big one! ha!

YAY for new fans!



3 comments:

  1. Those fans are awesome!! haha Jory looks like the captain of a ship in the last pic!!!

    Sandra, I read down some on your blog but did not comment there...you arms are not that bad!! You are beautiful Girl!!!

    Haha About your nephews GF being like you....ya crack me right up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel for you girl!!! I can't imagine no air!!! YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain girl - it was 107 here over the weekend!! Hope it cools down for you. Love the new fans :)

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)