The weekend seemed long - which I am not complaining about, because normally I sleep half of it away. It was rather nice getting up at 7:00 and rushing off to D's to babysit Allison while he worked, on Saturday morning. I had the whole day to do things for him, which he always appreciates and i always enjoy to do for him (laundry, sweeping, vacuuming, grocery shopping, etc., etc.,).
Sunday however, I had a 'walking flu'. I felt achey and queasy all day - and really didn't eat much. My allergies have been bothering me tremendously, with all the wind going on - so I think my body just had enough of antihistamines. I'm trying to take a day off today, without having to take any medication. I still feel a bit nauseas. Dennis was amazing. He made breakfast for the kids and let me nap on the couch. He's my best friend - he is so intuitive and caring...i really am blessed to have that man in my life. He takes such good care of me. We make a good team.
I had to cave and put the heat on in the house last night, it was so cold. The kids and i watched Tenacious D last night, with Jack Black. I always enjoy his acting. He's funny -- but this movie was just straight weird! We had a few good laffs though.
okay first i have to say that i am glad you switched back, i hated that damn cbox thing.
ReplyDeletesecond i am sorry that you didn't feel good on sunday.
third, dennis is GOODLOOKIN!!!! lol
I hope that you are feeling better! I am praying that you are!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm feeling much better - thanks girls. Christina...ha, this IS much better!!! AND yes dang it...Dennis is friggin' hotness!
ReplyDelete