Friday, September 14, 2007

OMG, OMG, i love the Dollarama

I went to the Dollarama with Erin tonight. I ended up getting a few accessories for the children for their halloween costumes. LOOK at this crazy hat i got for Jory!



I also got these Halloween Scrapbooking things - because I have never done a halloween layout and I am dying to do one. I'll take tonnes of pics this year!



Now....I want to share you with you all this purse album i found on ebay. I wish i had money to buy it. It's stinking awesome and I am going to make one!!!

3 comments:

  1. I WANT A DOLLARAMA DANGIT!! i love the hat LOL and all the awesome scrappin stuff. I LOVE THAT PURSE and i am gonna make one too LOL.

    question though. did she use a template to make the purse? or did she buy it and then scrap it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when you find a good treat such as this, it's way cool all those goodies! I can't wait to see your purse too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina...i'm not sure how she made it, but look it'd be easy lift. LOL! It's an easy to shape to cut out!

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)